The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 134 is the ninth level in Wafer Wharf and the 23rd moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points in 35 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs are a worry, especially when you only have nine moves to remove them, not to mention that they spawn every 4 moves. However, they can also be a blessing for the players if they manage to remove them quickly, this is because each candy bomb is worth 3,000 points which can help the players to reach the one star target score.
- The teleporters essentially swap the bottom and top part of the board, confusing some players. Also the top part can get stuck easily. If that happens, it is hard to make a striped candy to free it, due to the presence of six colours.
- Finally, as usual, liquorice swirls may make the player think twice before activating striped candies on the bottom part of the board.
- The player is required to earn at least 860 points per move.
- Make sure to destroy the candy bombs, then try to make as many special candies as possible and activate them.
- Keep track of each candy bomb's move count and remove them as soon as possible, otherwise you will fail the level.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 30,000 points / 35 moves = 857.143 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.