|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 58,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1341 is the first level in Candied Cliffs and the 642nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 double jelly squares in 16 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Once the player breaks the five-layered frosting under the candy bomb cannon, candy bombs with only one move count will spawn. Fortunately, there is no jelly underneath the five-layered frosting.
- However, there are three double jellies near the frosting. Using special candies the player will need will be somewhat easy due the presence of five colors.
- The conveyor belt may cause cascades, reducing layers of the five-layered frosting.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Do not break the five-layered frosting under the candy cannon. The candy cannon will spawn candy bombs that are almost impossible to remove in just one move.
- However, there are three double jellies surrounding this frosting, equating to a total of six jellies. Players are required to use special candies to clear them all without breaking this frosting.
- This level was formerly located at level 1349. It was buffed to have 1-move bombs instead of 2-move ones.
- This is the first level with 1-move candy bombs. This is not only the lowest initial count of the candy bomb but also the lowest possible in the game.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points