|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 58,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1341 is the first level in Candied Cliffs and the 642nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 double jelly squares in 16 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Once the player breaks the five-layered icing under the candy bomb cannon, candy bombs with only one move count will spawn. Fortunately, there is no jelly underneath the five-layered icing.
- However, there are three double jellies near the icing. Using special candies the player will need will be somewhat easy due the presence of five colors.
- Don't break the icing.
- The conveyor belt may cause cascades to reduce layers of the five-layered icing.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Do not break the five-layered icing under the candy cannon. The candy cannon will spawn candy bombs which are almost impossible to remove in just one move.
- However, there are three double jellies surrounding this icing, equating to a total of six jellies. Players are required to use special candies to clear them all without breaking this icing.
- This level was formerly located at level 1349. It is buffed to have 1-move bombs instead of 2-move ones.
- This is the first level with 1-move candy bombs. This is not only the lowest initial count of the candy bomb, but also the lowest possible in the game.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|