|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 66,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1350 is the tenth level in Candied Cliffs and the 648th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 33 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer spawns three icing every three moves. You must destroy it, since there is a double jelly underneath it that needs to be cleared to pass the level.
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- You must create at least 5 hits to destroy the magic mixer. The magic mixer will aggressively spawn icing if not destroyed. Then you must make 2 more to destroy the double jelly beneath the spawner.
- This can be done through horizontal striped candies at the 5th row and/or vertical ones at the 5th column.
- Well positioned wrapped candies can give you a hit too, but that is much harder to achieve than stripes.
- Ideal combination is colour bomb + striped for this level, but you will need some luck to make one as you need space and the spawner eats space fairly aggressively. You will want to line up the colour for maximum effect but you get very little tempo time as the spawner does its worst every other move, so again you need some luck and solid move by move planning.
- This level formerly has magic mixers which spawn elements every two moves. It has now been nerfed to feature magic mixers with a normal spawning rate of three moves.
- Now, Level 1354 is the first level with magic mixers spawning at the increased rate.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 33 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 66,000 points
For the current version with magic mixers spawning at normal rate.