The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1356 is the first level in Candy Keep and the 650th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 single jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Cake bombs cover the jellies, meaning that the player will need to break through them in order to pass the level.
- After cake bombs are cleared, a single jelly square will remain on the top that is difficult to clear. It cannot be reached by normal matching.
- The presence of four candy colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Concentrate on breaking one cake bomb before the other. No side is isolated from the board, but special candies help. Afterwards, the explosion will get rid of a layer of jellies plus the icing on the top.
- The second cake will do even more, leaving you with basically five single jellies to clear. However, one of them is isolated on the top. The only way to reach it is through a striped + wrapped combination in the correct columns, or a double colour bomb combination.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 18,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.