|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1358 is the third level in Candy Keep and the 367th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Bringing down six ingredients is already daunting, given you have a limited amount of moves to bring them down.
- Four- and five-layered icing cover the path to the ingredient exits.
- Candy bombs will distract the player, forcing him/her to waste moves on clearing them.
- Five colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- If an ingredient falls into the far right or left column, you must create a way to move it to a centre column because they have the only exits.
- While bringing them down, try chipping away at the multitude of icing. Take care of candy bombs when you need to, but do not spend all of your moves to clear them.
- Create special candy combinations to bring down the ingredients faster. However, be very careful in creating vertical striped candies as, especially if made at the far right or left of the board, this will often cause ingredients to slide into the stuck columns.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points