|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 66,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1361 is the sixth level in Candy Keep and the 650th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 33 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player needs to break through all of the five-layered icing and liquorice swirls in order to get to the jellies.
- Liquorice swirls block the striped candies' effects on the board.
- Five colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Immediately break the blockers. Prioritize wrapped candies over other special candies while doing so, and activate them when they are close to the icing.
- A wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination will destroy all of the liquorice swirls inside also.
- After the liquorice swirls are cleared, you are off to clear the jellies by using any means possible. Any special candy and/or combination will do the trick! Use your remaining moves wisely.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 33 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 66,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.