|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1364 is the ninth level in Candy Keep and the 652nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are located underneath all of the blockers isolated from the board. Thus, the player needs to break through all of them to reach the jellies.
- The board calls for the need of many special candies to be created and activated. However, five candy colours make it easier to create special candies and combinations.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- This level is extremely difficult without boosters, due to the absence of candies in the isolated columns. It is none too easy even with the use of boosters. This is only applicable for web version.
- Whenever the sugar keys drop, use them immediately to unlock the jelly fish in the four-layered sugar chest. These will help you and it is good to unleash them as early as possible.
- After you have unleashed all of the jelly fish, there is still a great deal of work to do. You will need a great many horizontal stripes to clear the level, which probably means multiple colour bomb/striped and wrapped/striped combinations.
- However, you will occasionally get onto a roll of creating horizontals, wrapped candies, colour bombs and combinations. You need to try and make that luck for yourself by focusing on making such specials and combinations.
- Alternately, instead of using jelly fish directly, clear most, if not all, of the icing first, then make a colour bomb + striped candy combination, where the jelly fish will become vertical striped candies. In this way, they can deal more effective damage to jellies as long as the path is clear. This method requires master planning so that the combination works for your favour.
- In this case, opt to hold the keys as long as possible. You do not want to accidentally use the fish early.
- You will need lots of luck as well as skill to close this level out and move on to the next level, with a huge sigh of relief when you final see that "level completed" animation!
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points