The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,367 is the twelfth level in Candy Keep and the 653rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares in 48 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Many blockers, including the hated locked chocolate, cover the board. The board covers for special candy with combinations.
- Five candy colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 126,000 points, which is more than the two star target score.
- Attempt to create any special candy in the beginning to ram through the popcorn. The popcorn is perhaps the most annoying blocker in this level.
- Locked chocolate should be dealt with whenever possible. It will only spread once it is freed from its liquorice locks.
- Jellies will sometimes clear themselves with cascades, so do not worry about clearing them. Focus on clearing the blockers.
- When there are a few moves left and no more blockers on the board, use the last remaining moves to clear the rest of the jellies.
- ↑ 63 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 126,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.