|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 21 : 36|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1368 is the thirteenth level in Candy Keep and the 654th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 single and 36 double jelly squares in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Jellies are isolated from the board, meaning that special candies are required to clear them.
- The jellies are worth 93,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Immediately attempt to create striped candies and ram into the sides of the board. That is the main objective of the level: clear the sides. The rest of the jellies in the centre will clear themselves.
- Any special candy combinations will make the level much easier. Clear the TOP square once on each of the four isolated strips. The UFOs will always hit them in the middle, so the top square is the only square that needs an extra hit. Sometimes the UFOs do not hit the sides at all, in which case you will have to clear them yourself with combinations.
- Clearing the liquorice locks will unlock two UFOs.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (21 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 93,000 points