|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 5 : 99|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1369 is the fourteenth level in Candy Keep and the 270th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs and 99 blue candies in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Four colour bombs that you need to collect are located in liquorice locks isolated away from the rest of the candies around.
- Five candy colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- 104 orders have to be collected in 24 moves. That means that over four orders should be created per move.
- The orders are worth 14,900 points. Hence, an additional 35,100 points is required to earn one star.
- Start chipping away at the frosting to reach the colour bombs. Then use special candies to remove the liquorice locks and activate them. This may be the hardest step in this level.
- After the first colour bomb is collected, the game gets much easier as there is an absence of yet another candy colour. There is a very likely probability that another colour bomb will come down cascading.
- Blue candies will usually take care of themselves. However, using a colour bomb on a blue candy will help out the order a lot.
- This is one of the Reality levels to have colour bombs under liquorice locks.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.