|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 2 : 100 : 100|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1371 is the first level in Syrupy Circus and the 272nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 colour bomb + colour bomb combinations, 100 blue candies and 100 green candies in 23 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The main difficulty is to clear the two sugar keys which are already present. That can be quite hard due to the limited board space.
- Collecting two colour bomb + colour bomb combinations should not pose any difficulty, since creation is assisted by sugar chests and fixed candy layouts.
- However, the presence of only four candy colours increases the chance of cascades and creating special candies greatly.
- The orders are worth 25,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- First, unlock the sugar chests at the left, open the chests to get two colour bombs.
- Then, make another move on the left so that exactly two keys exist.
- At this time, combine the colour bombs so that the right chests have exactly one layer left.
- Match another key to release the right chests, get colour bombs and combine them.
- Match candies to collect the remaining candies in orders.
- This is the tenth level that requires a colour bomb + colour bomb combination. The first nine are levels 153, 215, 240, 254, 670, 794, 870, 1217, and 1225.
- Additionally, this is the first level which requires you to make more than one such combination. Fortunately, most levels, including this one, already have colour bombs strategically placed to make this combination easier. You are wholly assisted by the fixed colour layout and the sugar chests.
- In fact, in this level, whenever a set of sugar chests are taken down completely, two colour bombs will always form side-by-side.
- Furthermore, the sugar chests' arrangement allows you to make such combinations in two consecutive moves.
- This is the first time when sugar chests are in such a layout that the candies in them will always form colour bombs when the chests are opened.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (200 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (1 combination × 5,000 points per combination) = 25,000 points