|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1373 is the third level in Syrupy Circus and the 657th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares in 14 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the double jellies are isolated, except for one (which is underneath popcorn and one-layered icing).
- The presence of only four candy colours makes it easier to create special candies and combinations.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- This is the second level where jelly fish are always purple, the first one was level 1253.
- This is the first level where jelly fish with a fixed colour appear on conveyor belts.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.