|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 82,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1376 is the sixth level in Syrupy Circus and the 658th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 41 double jelly squares in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The starting board layout makes it impossible to create a colour bomb  until the two-layered frosting adjacent to the conveyor belt are cleared.
- There is a jelly square underneath the popcorn.
- For a strange reason, the leftmost column does not have candy spawning in the lower portion, making the top jelly square hard to reach.
- Use adjacent matches and special candies to work your way through the multilayered frosting and the popcorn. Wrapped candies are your friends in clearing the popcorn.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The jellies are worth 82,000 points. Hence, an additional 82,000 points for two stars and 174,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Once you clear the frosting and popcorn, cascades will happen more easily.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found