|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 10 : 1|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1380 is the tenth level in Syrupy Circus and the 273rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 10 striped candies and 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Special candies have to be used for clearing 5 of the 6 sugar keys so that the colour bomb + colour bomb combination can be created.
- The orders are worth 15,000 points. Hence, additional 35,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Aim for a colour + striped combination to fulfil the striped order and collect all keys at the same time.
- After collecting keys, two colour bombs will be sitting in the right shaft. Combine them for the order.
- If you are still short of striped candies, it is not hard to make some on a 5-colour board.
- This is the eleventh level that requires a colour bomb + colour bomb combination. The first ten are levels 153, 215, 240, 254, 670, 794, 870, 1217, 1225, and 1371.
- Similar to 1371, once you open many sugar chests, the candy released will form colour bombs for your combination order.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Beige line(s) shows where the sugar keys spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (10 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (1 combination × 5,000 points per combination) = 15,000 points