Level 1383 is the thirteenth level in Syrupy Circus and the 379th ingredients level.
To pass this level, you must collect 4 cherries in 35 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The conveyor belts are divided into two loops, and they are the only way for ingredients to travel to the bottom board.
- The magic mixer will continue spawning blockers until it is removed. It spawns a nasty mix of bombs, marmalade, and chocolate, which makes getting rid of it even more difficult.
- The presence of five colours makes it a little bit easier to create special candies, but this will not help until the magic mixer is destroyed.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- First, get rid of the magic mixer at any cost.
- The magic mixer first creates chocolate and then blocked squares. If it reaches this point, best just to quit and try again.
- After that, make room to let ingredients spawn and enter the middle conveyor belt. Wait until they move to main board and drop them.
- This is the first level where magic mixers can spawn 15-move candy bombs.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 1 move
|Magic Mixer Notes
|| 3 moves
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points