|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 72,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1384 is the fourteenth level in Syrupy Circus and the 661st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The large number of blockers restrict board space. Candy bombs, for example, are isolated on the right hand side and must be cleared manually (or with the cake bomb, which may be difficult to clear).
- The cake bomb is surrounded by multilayered icing that you will need to chomp through.
- The level becomes easier to clear after the cake bomb has been cleared.
- With only four colours on the board, it is much easier to create cascades and special candies.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- You have fifteen moves to reach the cake bomb before the candy bombs explode. Once you do, you gain much more access to the right side of the board, and the level becomes more doable.
- Striped candies matched with wrapped candies clear the cake bomb quickly.
- You will have to clear 14 single jelly squares and 22 double jelly squares. Use the rest of your moves to create special candy combinations and hopefully some cascades to help you.
- Even if you explode the cake bomb or otherwise defuse all the bombs in time, the upper area of the right side stays empty unless you have removed all icing, so you might need special candies to deal with those jellies.
- The candy bombs on the right side of the board have fixed colours (alternating between blue and orange in column 7 and green and purple in column 8).
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points