|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 1385 is the fifteenth and last level in Syrupy Circus and the 274th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 yellow candies in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The only way to collect the order is by clearing the lucky candies on the right hand side.
- Unfortunately, the liquorice swirls on the conveyor belt will block the lucky candies the player needs.
- The presence of mainly five colours will make it easier to create special candies.
- The only way to reach the right hand side is through special candies. The problem is that the conveyor belt and liquorice swirl candy cannon will block much of your access to the right side. Colour bombs, wrapped candies, sometimes striped candies, plus their combinations will temporarily up the right hand side.
- There are two ways to avoid the blockage: either create three colour bombs and detonate them against appropriate colours and in an appropriate sequence to ensure that all six yellows are dealt with on the third colour bomb; or attack the popcorn at the bottom (which is exposed for hitting from the bottom row) until it bursts and allows the lucky candies/yellows through for destruction on the main board.
- Note that the lucky candies are in fixed colour pattern. If one goes for the colour bomb method, it is best to leave purple candies last.
- If one goes to remove the popcorn, due to existence of spawning area, only one lucky candy can enter the main board each cascade.
- If the player so desires, a colour bomb + colour bomb combination will be an instant win.
- On mobile, it is suggested to reset the board for a quick colour bomb, or even two (but very rare).
- This is the first world finale which is a 5.6 coloured level (yellow is required for the order but no yellow candies spawn except from lucky candies).
- The lucky candies have fixed colours. In order from top to bottom: blue, green, purple, purple, green, blue. This is also the first level where lucky candies have a fixed colour of purple and the first level where fixed green lucky candies appear at the start without being encased in any blockers.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|