|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 85,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1387 is the second level in Festive Forest and the 71st moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 85,000 points in 25 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Multilayered sugar chests cover third of the board. Sugar keys are on the bottom of the board. This alone reduces available board space to create sufficient special candies.
- The conveyor belt will move around the keys and generate cascades to help the player. On the other hand, it can make it hard to clear the keys via vertical striped candies.
- The presence of only five colours will also help.
- The player is required to earn at least 5000 points per move.
- Naturally you need to concentrate on the keys at first to unlock the locked rows.
- The trick with this one is the designated specials that emerge as the rows unlock. You end up with two colour bombs adjacent to wrapped candies If you are able to preserve both of those combinations and set off both, the massive point scores for those combinations gets you most of the way to the target, making the level quite easy.
- Without those gifted high-scoring colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations, you have a great deal of work to do and probably need to make a lot of combinations for yourself.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- The sugar keys have fixed colours. In order from left to right: red, purple, orange, green, blue.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.