|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 1,100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1394 is the ninth level in Festive Forest and the 73rd moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 1,100,000 points in 24 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- In order to pass this level, the player must both reach the stated points and complete all 24 moves without any bomb exploding.
- Theoretically, this level will never spawn normal candies. All candies spawned will be ten-move candy bombs.
- The bombs will boost your score. However, the score requirement is very high, and they are a severe problem.
- You usually need a constant supply of colour bombs to have a chance of winning.
- The third tiles right below the dispensers are dangerous, as bombs tend to get stuck there.
- The player is required to earn at least 45,840 points per move.
- Combine a colour bomb + wrapped candy to raise your score drastically, and clear the bombs easier.
- On web version, using the frog costs a move but does not decrease the bomb counters; this can be used to your advantage.
- An important tip, is to use the frog to block a dispenser. Then, watch out for the bombs in the stuck zone. It is an important strategy for passing this level.
- Remember to avoid getting extra moves from friends for this level. It must be the only level where extra moves are a curse, not a blessing!
- Should you have Booster Bot, waste the bot on a hard level before starting.
- This is the first moves level with extremely hard difficulty. If original version of level 735 is counted, this would be the second.
- This is the first moves level and reality level to have a one-star target score exceeding one million. It also beats Dreamworld level 608 for having the highest one star target score. It is behind pre-buffed Dreamworld level 429 at 1,250,000 points and level 1947 at 2,000,000 points.
- This is the second level where candy bombs are everywhere. The first level with that trait is level 1132 (after the regular candies are cleared).
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- However, since the board contains only candy bombs, sugar drops cannot be obtained.
- This one of the three levels which will never have normal candies, the other two are Level 4595 and Level 4978.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1,100,000 points / 24 moves = 45,833.333 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.