|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1396 is the eleventh level in Festive Forest and the 380th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 59 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice swirls will block all effects of striped candies, making it almost impossible to use striped candy combinations to drop the ingredients (a colour bomb + striped candy combination can convert one of the regular candies in the column where the ingredients are into striped candies).
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- You should use colour bomb + striped candy or colour bomb + colour bomb combination to bring the ingredient down.
- However, if shuffle does not occur, the first colour bomb can be used on the blue candy for a quick drop.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points