|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 3 : 41|
|Target score||: 85,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1398 is the thirteenth level in Festive Forest and the 666th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 3 single and 41 double jelly squares in 17 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixers will spawn blockers really quickly. If not taken care of, they can easily dominate the entire board in three to six moves.
- Having five colours and a large board will ensure that cascades will happen, making it likely for more than one magic mixer to get hit at a time.
- The jellies are worth 85,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- You do not have many moves and the magic mixers are there to hold you up, so you need to cause cascades of spawner destruction in order to beat this level.
- The lower part of the board is your best bet for causing such cascades - you need to make two of them happen down there (left and right).
- Horizontal stripes and especially striped/wrapped combination central/bottom are your very best friends in this level.
- Some luck involved here as you have little time before the natural tempo of this level works against you, but it should only take you a few goes to crack it if you play it right.
- This is the first level in which the magic mixer can spawn liquorice locks. It's also the first level where candy bombs can be locked by the magic mixer.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ (3 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (41 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 85,000 points