The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 57|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 14 is the fourth level in Candy Factory and the 7th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 57 single jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Although there are 35 moves, it is still quite easy to fail this level. The corner and middle column jellies are the hardest to clear.
- If possible, create a colour bomb + striped candy combination or a wrapped candy + striped candy combination for optimal effect. It is suggested to concentrate on clearing corners and middle columns.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 57,000 points. Hence, an additional 18,000 points for two stars and an additional 37,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are single jellies which make it harder to increase the point multiplier by sustaining cascades.
- Work in the centre and bottom portions of the board to cause cascades at the top of the board.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.