|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
- Some mobile players have a different version; see here.
Level 1405 is the fifth level in Peppermint Party and the 386th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients are placed in awkward spaces.
- The magic mixer can interfere your progress.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Use quite many striped candies to remove icing at the top and magic mixer and let the ingredients slide down.
- Focus on taking out the magic mixer first, because the chocolate can easily take over the board. A few special combinations (especially wrapped + striped or colour bomb + striped) should take out a lot of the icing.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- The structure of the board looks nearly like level 599 in Candy Crush Soda Saga with the addition of a column at the centre.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.