|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 72,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1417 is the second level in Mount Chocolympus and the 674th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 23 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candies will only fall onto the left side of the board when marmalade is cleared. Therefore, this level is not as daunting as it looks.
- Candies will fall onto the middle column of the board when the multilayered frosting are cleared.
- The presence of only four candy colours makes it easier for special candies to be created and cascades to occur.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Clearing the jellies will be impossible without clearing each and every single one of the marmalade blockers on the right hand side. Do that first, and candies will start falling down the left hand side.
- However, do not worry about the jellies yet. Clear the frosting (which may be difficult due to the limited board) to unlock the middle column.
- Now, clear any jellies with your remaining moves that cascades and special candies did not take care of.
- This is the same as a past version of level 1336, which didn't have magic mixers.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points