|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1418 is the third level in Mount Chocolympus and the 388th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 14 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Special candies, particularly vertical striped candies or the candy frog, must be used to clear the liquorice locks to drop the ingredients.
- You only have 14 moves to bring down the ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Fill up the candy frog and use it on the centre candy at the 3×3 square.
- Vertical striped candies are encouraged to use at this level.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- The board design is like Level 708.
- This is almost the same as a previous version of level 1337 without magic mixers. However, marmalade does not exist in that version.
- These three levels (this one, 1337,and 708) share the same type of level and board.
- Following the buff, this is the first level to feature a candy frog in marmalade. Candy frogs appear in liquorice locks for the first time 3 levels later.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points