Level 1424 is the ninth level in Mount Chocolympus and the 75th moves level.
To pass this level, you must score at least 60,000 points in 30 moves.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- Two colour bombs are provided next to each other to boost the score and also to help free the coconut wheel and UFO.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,000 points per move.
|| Somewhat Hard
- Activate each colour bomb one by one instead of combining two of them.
- This is one of the only two levels that was once exclusive to an event. This level was once the exclusive third level of Candy Column, a Christmas edition of Cake Climb.
- This level is said to be designed by Nina García.
- This was the same as a previous version of level 1328 with magic mixers, but it was changed for some reason.
- This level design appears in Candy Column, a Christmas cake climbing event, before the episode's actual release.
- This is one of the few levels to have its level type changed before its release.
- This is the first level where the coconut wheel + UFO combination is possible.