|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 9 : 18|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1426 is the eleventh level in Mount Chocolympus and the 679th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 single and 18 double jelly squares in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The single jellies are underneath marmalade, and the double jellies are underneath locked chocolate.
- The jellies are worth 45,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- This is the same as a previous version of level 1332 without magic mixers.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (9 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 45,000 points