|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 9 : 9|
|Target score||: 180,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1431 is the first level in Flavor Field and the 391st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 9 hazelnuts and 9 cherries in 16 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are so many ingredients required to collect. With only 16 moves, this is a real challenge.
- Another ingredient spawns every move. They may clog up in the narrow board.
- Luckily, four colours make collecting them easier, as well as the required colour bombs, which will destroy the most prevalent colour on the board once activated.
- However, the colour bombs are only reachable by horizontal striped candies.
- The player has to bring down at least two ingredients per move.
- The ingredients are worth 180,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
There is a relatively easy strategy for this one:
- Create a wrapped candy + striped candy combination somewhere between the middle and the bottom.
- Save the combination.
- Start dropping ingredients carefully every move, without triggering the combination.
- With 2 moves left, use the combination.
- This level can be done without triggering any of the colour bombs but depends on lucky falls which allow you to create wrapped candies.
Oh, don't all the ingredients overwhelm you? With four colours, it should be easier to bring them down.
- First, focus on making horizontal striped candies to reach the provided colour bombs. Once the colour bombs are activated, they will clear the most prevalent colour on the board, so that the ingredients can be collected faster.
- Focus on making combinations, such as striped candy + wrapped candy, to collect ingredients and activate colour bombs at the same time.
- By the time you have reached this point, your moves will be really limited. Once all the colour bombs are gone, just focus on special candies and matches to bring them down as fast as possible.
- This is the third level that requires you to bring down 18 ingredients total, the second highest ingredient requirement in the game, tied with level 357 and level 376.
- This level was once considered variable due to mixed responses and a very high risk of being extremely hard. It ultimately received the extremely hard grade. It was later downgraded to very hard.
- This is the first Reality level that was released in 2016. Additionally, the player starts with 16 moves.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 18 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 180,000 points