|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 8 : 9|
|Target score||: 26,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1432 is the second level in Flavor Field and the 682nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single and 9 double jelly squares in 11 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With only 11 moves, the problem is to quickly fill up the candy frog to clear the sugar keys. Even then, the double jellies require special candy combinations to clear them.
- The jellies are worth 26,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Sugar key are isolated in 3×3 bottom board. So, make horizontal striped candies to break sugar keys and unlock sugar chests.
- Use candy frog to land into 3×3 top board and send jelly fishes to clear the jellies.
- Alternately, feed the candy frog and drop it into lower left portion to open all chests and release the fish. In this case, make sure the chested fish are not used early.
- Even if all the jelly fish are deployed, one jelly must be cleared another way.
- The candies in the isolated quadrants have fixed colours. Notably, the candies in each corner are always blue.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ (8 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 26,000 points