The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 128,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1440 is the tenth level in Flavor Field and the 686th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 65 double jelly squares in 21 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- As with all quadrant levels, colour bombs cannot be created. They can be found in mystery candies however.
- 21 moves is easily not enough.
- This quadrant level is similar to level 323, but worse as it has 6 colours, fewer moves, and a space in the middle with a double jelly. This jelly can only be reached by wrapped candies, which are not very easy to create with the board's layout. In addition, the conveyor belt may move the wrapped candy from the critical spaces.
- You have to clear at least 7 single jellies every move.
- The jellies are worth 130,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Try opening mystery candies on the conveyor belt to increase chances of special candies coming out.
- Try to obtain and arrange mystery candies in favourable positions. Whenever one spawns, open it immediately.
- Colour bombs are precious. If a colour bomb comes out from the mystery candy, save it until it can be combined with a striped candy.
- This level is similar to level 323, but easier.
- The structure of the board looks like level 635 of Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- This is the only quadrant level which has more than the standard 64 tiles, in the form of 4 four-by-four squares. It is still considered a quadrant level, because the extra tile is placed such that it is impossible to make matches.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.