|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 20 : 12 : 12|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1447 is the second level in Divine Diner and the 285th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 icing layers, 12 chocolate squares and 12 liquorice swirls in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- A new style of orders may confuse the player.
- Chocolate squares must be made by chocolate spawners, and liquorice swirls must be spawned by candy cannons in order to complete the orders.
- Up to 6 single-layer icing can be left intact.
- If the chocolate is left uninterrupted, the player will have a maximum of 24 moves to clear the icing that are blocking at least one of the chocolate spawners.
- The orders are worth 5,000 points. Hence, an additional 15,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Break the two-layered icing squares under the candy cannons to release liquorice swirls from their cannons. Once the player reduces a layer of two-layered icing, he/she needs special candies to remove the last layer.
- For the chocolate order, do not break entire chocolate on the board unless the order is almost completed. Otherwise, it will cost one more move to generate the chocolate from chocolate spawners.
- This is the first candy order level in which blockers are required to complete the order.
- Lucky candies normally become regular candies or special candies when matched, but this is the first level in which they can spawn blockers the player needs to complete the level (only with the Lucky Candy booster). However, lucky candies don't naturally appear in levels which require blockers until level 1572.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|