Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
Level 1448 is the third level in Divine Diner and the 712th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares in 31 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer is crazy - it can spawn frosting and toffee swirls of varying layers, which are hard to clear especially with a lot of blockers on the board already.
- The starting board layout makes it impossible to create a colour bomb until some initial blockers are cleared. Even then, the magic mixer may spawn more.
- The first priority is to destroy the magic mixer in as few moves as you can. You should clear the frosting and toffee swirls to get the extra spaces for candies to spawn.
- After clearing the magic mixer, make special candies and combine them to clear the remaining jellies.
- This level used to be the first with a "special" magic mixer. It could spawn all 21 of its blockers in the same level, including all layers of dark chocolate (which isn't officially introduced until much later on), all layers of toffee swirls (which couldn't be spawned by regular magic mixers until June 2019) and even crystal candies (which have not been unofficially introduced in earlier levels, unlike dark chocolate and waffles). Worse, it spawned up to eight such elements.
- It also broke the trend of rotating blockers. This spawner could spawn any possible blocker in the list, though each time it only spawned one of the kind.
- Currently, in all levels, the elements the magic mixer spawns are predetermined and the elements spawned go in rotation. For example, the magic mixers in level 1398 always spawn chocolate first, then liquorice locks.
- The overall layout looks similar to that of level 1376.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
- A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces, but the longest length is only four spaces.