|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1448 is the third level in Divine Diner and the 688th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares in 36 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer is crazy - it can spawn random blockers, including 5-move candy bombs which are very hard to clear especially if there are already a lot of blockers on the board.
- The starting board layout makes it impossible to create a colour bomb until some initial blockers are cleared. Even then, the magic mixer may spawn more.
- The jellies are worth 80,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The first priority is to destroy the magic mixer in as few moves as you can. You should clear the icing and waffle to get the extra spaces for candies to spawn.
- After clearing the magic mixer, make special candies and combine them to clear the remaining jellies.
- This is the first level with a "special" magic mixer. It can spawn all 21 of its blockers in the same level. These blockers include all layers of dark chocolate (which isn't officially introduced until much later on), all layers of waffles (which couldn't be spawned by regular magic mixers until June 2019) and even crystal candies (which have not been unofficially introduced in earlier levels, unlike dark chocolate and waffles). Worse, it spawns up to eight such elements.
- It also breaks the trend of rotating blockers. This spawner can spawn any possible blocker in the list, though each time it only spawns one of the kinds.
- In all previous levels, the elements the magic mixer spawns are predetermined by each level, and the elements spawned go in rotation. For example, the magic mixers in Level 1398 always spawn chocolate first, then liquorice locks.
- This is the first level where the elements spawned in magic mixers is specially coded such that it may spawn any blocker in any order. It is represented as element 0 on the magic mixer.
- This magic mixer can be used to test newly-added mortal blockers, due to the coding meaning "all possible outcomes".
- The overall layout looks similar to that of level 1376.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.