|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1450 is the fifth level in Divine Diner and the 285th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 chocolate squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Since chocolate cannot spread to the conveyor belt, there will only be a maximum of four chocolate squares on each side where the chocolate spawners are if all the single layer icing are cleared. This gives a maximum total of 16 chocolate squares on the board at once if they are left uninterrupted.
- The player has a maximum of 15 moves to clear all the single layer icing because 4 moves must be used to clear four of the chocolates before allowing them to continue spawning.
- The order is worth 2,000 points. Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the single layers of icing, using special candies, then use the chocolate that comes from the chocolate spawner to complete the level. You may need many combinations to do this, though.
- If a chocolate is opened by a lucky candy in the conveyor belt, it will generate another chocolate. The conveyor belt moves, and the game freezes.
- This has been fixed. Hence, when you open a lucky candy in a conveyor belt, the chocolate will be automatically collected.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 20 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 2,000 points