|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1452 is the seventh level in Divine Diner and the 690th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 16 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixers are very aggressive in creating a lot of two-layered icing.
- 16 moves are actually enough - consider that you have an open board and just four colours.
- A mystery candy spawn every four moves.
- Thankfully, there are no jellies under the magic mixers.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an additional 18,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Quickly clear magic mixers to avoid them from spawning thick icing, at all cost. Combine as many possible special candy combinations as you can.
- It becomes piece of cake once you survive the spawners.
- This level breaks the pattern of the level type order (ingredients-order-jelly).
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points