|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 1 : 8 : 26|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1454 is the ninth level in Divine Diner and the 287th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 popcorn square, 8 chocolate squares and 26 icing layers in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The popcorn square blocks the path through the lower part of the board. However, it must be removed because it is part of the orders.
- Chocolate must be spread by chocolate spawners to complete the order.
- Up to six regular icing squares can be left intact.
- If the chocolate is left uninterrupted, the player will have a maximum of 19 moves to clear all the regular icing on the row where the chocolate spawners are. Of course, players can clear some of the regular icing on that row to allow the chocolate spawn to work, clear the chocolate then let the chocolate spawner continue its work.
- The orders are worth 13,400 points. Hence, an additional 36,600 points is required to earn one star.
- First, make striped candies or wrapped candies to pop the popcorn.
- Then, create many striped candies or combine striped candy + wrapped candy, striped candy + colour bomb to remove icing and release chocolate.
- It is recommended to clear the regular icing on the row where the chocolate spawners are so that one can focus on the regular icing on the lowest three rows.
- Collect the remaining blockers at the least moves.
- This is the first level to require popcorn as part of a candy order. This level also confirms that destroying one popcorn by hitting it 3 times counts as a single popcorn towards the order, as opposed to icing, in which taking one layer off a multi-layered icing counts as a single icing toward the order (i.e. completely destroying a 5 layered icing would count as 5 icing towards the order).
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (34 blockers × 100 points per blocker) + (1 popcorn square × 10,000 points per popcorn square) = 13,400 points