|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 1 : 8 : 26|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1454 is the ninth level in Divine Diner and the 286th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 popcorn square, 8 chocolate squares and 26 icfrosting layers in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The popcorn square blocks the path through the lower part of the board. However, it must be removed because it is part of the orders.
- Chocolate must be spread by chocolate spawners to complete the order.
- Up to six one-layered frosting squares can be left intact.
- If the chocolate is left uninterrupted, the player will have a maximum of 19 moves to clear all the one-layered frosting on the row where the chocolate spawners are. Of course, players can clear some of the one-layered frosting on that row to allow the chocolate spawn to work, clear the chocolate then let the chocolate spawner continue its work.
- The orders are worth 13,400 points. Hence, an additional 36,600 points is required to earn one star.
- First, make striped candies or wrapped candies to pop the popcorn.
- Then, create many striped candies or combine striped candy + wrapped candy, striped candy + colour bomb to remove frosting and release chocolate.
- It is recommended to clear the one-layered frosting on the row where the chocolate spawners are so that one can focus on the one-layered frosting on the lowest three rows.
- Collect the remaining blockers at the least moves.
- This is officially the first level to require popcorn as part of a candy order. This level also confirms that destroying one popcorn by hitting it 3 times counts as a single popcorn towards the order, as opposed to frosting, in which taking one layer off a multi-layered frosting counts as a single frosting toward the order (i.e. completely destroying a 5 layered frosting would count as 5 frosting towards the order).
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (34 blockers × 100 points per blocker) + (1 popcorn square × 10,000 points per popcorn square) = 13,400 points