|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 9 : 15|
|Target score||: 39,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1,455 is the tenth level in Divine Diner and the 692nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 single and 15 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice swirls on the left side of the board are hard to remove, especially when more spawn from the liquorice dispensers.
- The jellies are worth 39,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Make special candies to remove chocolate and cake bombs.
- After the liquorice swirls are removed by the cake bomb, quickly use the candy frog and land it at the 3×3 square.
- Try to clear the remaining jellies by using special candies.
Another way to pass this one is to destroy both cakes same time.
- First cake destroys the liquorice.
- Second cake destroys the jellies in the upper left section before the liquorice swirls start to drop.
- The lower left section should be pretty easy after both of the cakes are destroyed.
- The grog might come useful finishing the lower left section.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (9 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (15 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 39,000 points