|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 30 : 20 : 10|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1457 is the twelfth level in Divine Diner and the 288th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 30 icing layers, 20 chocolate squares and 10 liquorice swirls in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The blockers for the orders must be spawned by magic mixers. There are 22 layers of icing on the board, so 8 (four two-layered icing squares) or more of them must be spawned. Especially, chocolate and liquorice swirls can only be spawned by magic mixers (There are no chocolate and liquorice swirls on the initial board). So, if the player destroys all of the magic mixers before all given orders are completed, it is impossible to complete the level. Even then, with their position on the board, it can be tricky to avoid destroying them.
- The orders are worth 6,000 points. Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Get rid of the top magic mixer as it can clog the entrances and force you to fail due to no more possible matches. However, keep at least one magic mixer on the board in order to complete the orders.
- This is the second level that can be failed before the end of moves without candy bombs or no more possible combinations. The first is level 467.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 60 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 6,000 points