|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1459 is the fourteenth level in Divine Diner and the 399th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice swirls spawned will prevent quick a dropping of ingredients. It can also make you lose the level, having no more possible switches.
- The magic mixers must be destroyed to bring down the ingredients or else all 4 must be switched to the side - a medium task in 45 moves. They are very aggressive - they spawn liquorice swirls at the end of every move.
- There is no stuck zone. Candies and ingredients can fall through empty areas.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make as many special candies as you can and combine them to remove much blockers and magic mixer.
- Match candies at the bottom, or create vertical striped candies in order to bring the ingredients down.
- Do not waste boosters such as a lollipop hammer to burst an ingredient next to a magic mixer, as this will not help to remove it.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points