Level 146 is the sixth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 12th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 100 purple candies and 100 orange candies in 21 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many blockers that clog the space at the start.
- The liquorice swirls can block your way of clearing the two-layered frosting below them.
- Also, there are lots of orders for the player to collect, especially creating 7 striped candies in an initially small board.
- Because of 4 colours, special candies are easy to create. Moreover, frequent cascades can occour.
- 21 moves may not be sufficient for this level.
- Break the frosting. Work from the bottom and look for special candies - striped candies and colour bombs.
- It is also important to note that a colour bomb can be combined with a striped candy and help boosting your progress in collecting striped candies.
- Also, do not forget to collect 50 purple and 50 orange candies.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any three-layered frosting.
- If you use a colour bomb booster and it appears at the bottom of the T at the start, you can fail by having no more possible switches.