Level 146 is the sixth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 12th candy order level.
To pass this level, you must collect 7 striped candies, 50 orange candies and 50 purple candies in 21 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many blockers that clog the space at the start.
- The liquorice swirls can block your way of clearing the two-layered icing below them.
- Also, there are lots of orders for the player to collect, especially creating 7 striped candies in an initially small board.
- Because of 5 colours, special candies are relatively easy to create. Moreover, frequent cascades can occour.
- 21 moves may not be sufficient for this level.
|| Somewhat Easy
- Break the icing. Work from the bottom and look for special candies - striped candies and colour bombs.
- It is also important to note that a colour bomb can be combined with a striped candy and help boosting your progress in collecting striped candies.
- Also, do not forget to collect 50 purple and 50 orange candies.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any three-layered icing.
- If you use a colour bomb booster and it appears at the bottom of the T at the start, you can fail by having no more possible switches.