|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 14 : 31 : 46|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1460 is the fifteenth and last level in Divine Diner and the 288th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 14 chocolate squares, 31 liquorice swirls and 46 icfrosting layers in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the liquorice swirls and frosting must be cleared.
- If the chocolate is left interrupted by the chocolate spawner, the player will have a maximum of 10 moves to clear the all the liquorice swirls and frosting.
- The orders are worth 9,100 points. Hence an additional 10,900 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to remove some blockers to expand the board area.
- Match candies and trigger a lot of cascades to collect blockers.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- This is officially the first level where all liquorice swirls that are required for the order appear at the start, without the need for candy cannons or magic mixers to spawn them.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 91 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 9,100 points