|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 64|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1462 is the second level in Dessert Desert and the 694th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 64 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many swirls in the jelly area.
- The upper left cake bomb prevents candy spawning flow in the left columns.
- The jellies are worth 128,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Remove liquorice swirls to expand the board area.
- Combining striped candy + wrapped candy at the bottom is the best way to detonate two cake bombs.
- Try to take out the upper left cake bomb first, it will fill the left section and make it easier to remove the other cake bomb.
- Make cascades to clear the remaining jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 64 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 128,000 points