|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 39 : 3|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1,464 is the fourth level in Dessert Desert and the 289th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 39 liquorice swirls and 3 popcorn squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice swirls block the power of striped candies, which is one of the better methods of opening the popcorn.
- The orders are worth 33,900 points. Hence, an additional 116,100 points is required to earn one star.
- Quickly remove the liquorice swirls by special candies to expand the board area and at the same time collect the order.
- Make special candies to hit the popcorn as part of the required order.
- For some strange reason in mobile v1.67, some players could complete this level without popping all popcorns.
- As of v1.68, this had been fixed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (39 blockers × 100 points per blocker) + (3 popcorn × 10,000 points per popcorn) = 33,900 points