The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,465 is the fifth level in Dessert Desert and the 401st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 cherries in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You must collect all 5 sugar keys to release the cherries. However, the keys are in isolated area.
- Worse, an magic mixer gets in the way of ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- This level is quite hard, but not as hard as it first appears if you follow a good strategy.
- The most important thing to know is that the keys drop from the spawners up the top and (apart from the initial keys) only drop if you do some destruction up there. You need to time that key production destruction wisely. That means early, but not so early that you create too many bombs too soon. This is a level where you might want to save some specials for a few moves to get the timing right and in hope of a combination.
- Destroying the magic mixer is not hard, but it needs to be done. If you plan your moves well, you can be setting up those vertical stripes you need at the same time as stroking the magic mixer into oblivion.
- You will need a bit of luck too, either to get the specials/combinations you need early enough or to get the possibility of a key-destroying three match on one of the top/bottom rows.
- Once the cherry boxes are all opened, it is a relatively straightforward task to set up specials combinations in the middle to flood out the cherries. If you open the boxes with five moves left, you are in with a very good chance.
- Quite hard, yes, but not insanely so once you work out the method. Enjoy and good luck.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.