|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1468 is the eighth level in Dessert Desert and the 404th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 cherries in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If not controlled, the magic mixers can create many liquorice swirls that will overwhelm the conveyor belt and the board.
- Five candy colours will ensure cascades and keep the magic mixers in check by hitting them or clearing the liquorice swirls generated.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target.
- Make use of a few moves to let the ingredients spawn at the 7th, 8th and 9th column and bring them down. Be sure to avoid the magic mixer from spawning liquorice swirls.
- Since the liquorice falls down from the left side, try to work on the bottom left corner whenever possible. It is the hardest to clear, since the liquorice makes making matches hard.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- For strange reason on some mobile devices, the magic mixers do not create anything.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.