Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
Level 1468 is the eighth level in Dessert Desert and the 408th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 cherries in 13 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- If not controlled, the magic mixers can create many liquorice swirls that will overwhelm the conveyor belt and the board.
- Five candy colours will ensure cascades and keep the magic mixers in check by hitting them or clearing the liquorice swirls generated.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Make use of a few moves to let the ingredients spawn at the 7th, 8th and 9th column and bring them down. Be sure to avoid the magic mixer from spawning liquorice swirls.
- Since the liquorice falls down from the left side, try to work on the bottom left corner whenever possible. It is the hardest to clear, since the liquorice makes making matches hard.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
- 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.