|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 6 : 12 : 50|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1471 is the eleventh level in Dessert Desert and the 292nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 striped candies, 12 liquorice swirls and 50 blue candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Liquorice swirls must be spawned from the candy cannons.
- The orders are worth 12,200 points. Hence, an additional 7,800 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the one-layered icing to allow the liquorice swirls reach the main board where they are easier to collect.
- This is the first level to require both a blocker order and a regular candy order in the same level.
- This level looks like an insect.
- The board design looks similar to level 1405 and nearly like level 599 in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (50 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (6 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (12 blockers × 100 points per blocker) = 12,200 points