Level 149 is the ninth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 13th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 65 blue candies, 24 chocolate squares and 5 striped candies in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate on top can easily seal the entrance, as there is frosting below the chocolate, preventing candies from falling.
- 5 striped candies may be easy to do in 30 moves.
- Chocolates are a worry in this level. If you find any possible moves in clearing chocolate, please do them because you may not know if the chocolate will disrupt your plan.
- Vertical striped candies are recommended to be made in this level. Combining them with colour bombs will help clear all the chocolate, lessen your worries and finish your task.
- However, find chances to make wrapped candies because this is the hardest objective to be done in this level.
- Following a redesign, this is the first level where at least one blocker is part of the order.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.