|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 15 : 25 : 35|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
|Difficulty|| - Somewhat Easy
- Very Hard
Level 1490 is the fifteenth and last level in Delicious Dynasty and the 298th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 15 chocolate squares, 25 frosting layers and 35 liquorice swirls in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You are only provided with 19 liquorice swirls, so that you need 16 moves to spawn new swirls without interfering them.
- This level is much harder on HTML5, since swirls do not spawn in the next move after removing some of them. Hence, you have far fewer moves to spare.
- You also need at least 13 moves to let the chocolate spawn.
- Finally, all frosting squares must be removed.
- The orders are worth 7,500 points. Hence, an additional 32,500 points is required to earn one star.
- The odds of passing the level is 10% (HTML5) and 67% (Flash).
- Make as many special candies as you can. As there are four colours, it is very easy to make special candies. Try making colour bomb + colour bomb, it can take out the liquorice swirls.
- Try to let many swirls spawn, then remove them in as few moves as possible, so that you have additional moves to get more swirls. This is more important on mobile.
- All three order requirements end in the digit "5".
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 75 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 7,500 points