Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
Level 15 is the fifth level in Candy Factory and the 3rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 cherries in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- There are only 18 moves which makes it easy to fail. Although there are four candy colours, it makes it easier to have unexpected combinations which can interfere with your plans.
- Though the height of the board makes it easier to bring the ingredient down, it also makes the board cramped, thus making it harder to create special candies.
- Bringing 6 ingredients to the bottom of the board would require the player to bring down an ingredient in at most 2 moves.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Find the fastest way to bring down the ingredients. It is also recommended to use vertical striped candies and other combinations.
- The easiest way to beat this level is to use the colour bomb + striped candy combination about 3 to 5 times. Alternatively, the colour bomb + colour bomb combination can also be used since there are no blockers.
Earning More Stars[edit | edit source]
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points for two stars and an additional 30,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies, which is not that much considering there are only four colours.
- The player is required to earn an additional 1,120 points per move for two stars and an additional 1,680 points per move for three stars.
- Most attempts of this level will take about 12 moves to drop all seven ingredients.
- 18 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the low two and three-star target scores and the ease of creating special candies due to four candy colours.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first level which has been changed from five colours to four during a nerf. Normally, colour reductions in Reality levels involve reducing the number of colours from six to five.
- The BETA version of this level had 90 moves, which made it the level with the most moves.
- This is the first ingredients level in which it is possible not to earn three stars. In fact, it is theoretically possible to not reach the one-star score, as the lowest possible score is 62,160 points, which is 7,840 points less than the one-star score. In practice though, in the extremely unlikely event this happens, the game will bump the player's score up to 70,000 points, guaranteeing that the player gets at least one star.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 6 ingredients × 10,000 points = 60,000 points
- 20,000 points / 18 moves = 1,111.111 points per move
- 30,000 points / 18 moves = 1,666.667 points per move
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.