|Beta||March 2012||Beta Version|
|Official||March 2012||Current Version||A complete redesign.|
|Ingredients||: 7 : 7|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Number of spaces||49|
First Version (BETA)
- The past version of level 15 was a 7×7 board and had five colours. It was only available in the beta version.
- Much later, levels with a 7×7 board are featured.
- It also required 7 of each ingredient to be brought down (14 in total) and had 90 moves. Before it got redesigned, it had the most moves in the game, even more so than levels 500, 666, 696, 700 (old version) and Dreamworld level 440 (old version). It had 15 more moves than the current contender for most moves in a level.
- This version had more moves than the number of spaces on the board.
- The old difficulty was easy. You needed to collect one ingredient per 6.4 moves.