|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 6 : 19|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1500 is the tenth level in Precious Pond and the 709th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 6 single and 19 double jelly squares in 26 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the jellies are located underneath the blockers.
- The magic mixers spawn chocolate aggressively, making it much harder to clear the jellies.
- Even though they can replace thick frostings with weak chocolate, due to the narrow board it is still a hard job.
- 26 moves is not a lot to clear all blockers.
- The jellies are worth 44,000 points,. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on the magic mixers. By the time you can destroy all of them, they shall have replaced the frostings with chocolate.
- This is the fifteenth milestone level in Reality.
- Prior to the removal of timed levels, this was as well the 700th jelly level making it the seventh jelly milestone level.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ (6 double jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (19 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 44,000 points